Simply enter your keyword and we will help you find what you need.

What are you looking for?

Careers .

To apply for this or other jobs visit

All Employees

  • Regular Wages 
    Based on assignment, experience, education and community wage rates in the local area.
  • Voluntary Retirement Plan
    All new employees will be automatically enrolled at a 3% voluntary deduction when hired. This deduction will automatically increase by 1% every year in July to a maximum of 7%. This can be changed at any time through the Empower website.
  • Workers’ Compensation
    Coverage per policy
  • Florida Hospital Credit Union 
    Membership is available to all Conference employees.
  • Holidays – offered at entity’s discretion
    The following are recognized as official holidays:
    New Year’s Day, Independence Day, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Labor Day, President’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Memorial Day, Christmas Day

Employees working more than 19 hours per week

  • Retirement and Matching
    The employer will contribute to a retirement account based on 5% of gross pay. The employer will also match up to an additional 3.00% of voluntary employee contributions. Employees who work less than 19 hours per week may participate with a voluntary contribution only.
  • Vacation
    0 to 4 years: 0.03836 hours per hour worked (2 week rate) 5 to 9 years: 0.05753 hours per hour worked (3 week rate) After 9 years: 0.07671 hours per hour worked (4 week rate)
  • Short and Long Term Sick Leaves
    The accrual rate is 0.03855 hours per hour worked. Sixty percent  (60%) of accrued leave is available for short-term illnesses and personal appointments. The other forty percent (40%) is available for extended illnesses, disability, or incapacity.

Employees working more than 30 hours per week

  • Health Care Assistance Plan
    Coverage information available at The premium for health care coverage is processed as a payroll deduction (rates provided on the healthcare application).

Employees working 38 hours per week

  • Basic Life Insurance
    Employer provided – In the event of a death, the following shall be paid: (Basic Group Life Insurance) Employee $100,000 Spouse $50,000 Dependent child $10,000 / Stillborn $750
  • Long-term Disability
    Employer provided – through ING provides Long-Term Disability benefits should an employee become disabled and no longer able to work.

Supplemental Insurances – may be purchased by employees working more than 19 hours per week as a payroll deduction:

  • Supplemental Life Insurance
    Coverage limit for up to $250,000 can be purchased without medical underwriting and up to $30,000 for their spouse. However, coverage must be applied for within the first 30 days of their hire date. Application for coverage after the 30-day window must include medical information and is subject to approval from ING.
  • Accidental Death & Dismemberment
    Personal Accident Insurance can be purchased through ING at any time during employment.
  • Tax Sheltered Annuity
    Plan is available through Empower.
  • AFLAC Products
    Please read through the links below regarding various policies that are available through AFLAC as payroll deductions. Please contact the AFLAC representative directly if you wish to enroll or have further questions.
  • AFLAC Flexible Spending Account


Seasonal, and On Call employees are excluded from most benefits.

Navigate with arrow keys